This is RFID 13.56MHz Card used for Contactless transmission of data and supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 1 Meter depending on antenna geometry. Operating frequency is 13.56MHz and Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s.
It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transaction: <100 ms including backup management.
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery