By using the TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power FT232RLFTDI MWC Programmer, you can easily install your project or product into a USB interface. The cs2102 is an SI labs product that can communicate (for example, the Arduino multiview 2.5 is the same as the GPS in the APM pack and any other.
- Automatic detection of data transfer speeds up to 1Mbps
- Data exchange capability with an external interface with UART protocol
- Output Voltage 5v and 3.3v Indicator LEDs USB Connector
- With RX and TX Indicator LEDs
- Manage System for Reducing Flow In Idle and Standby Mode
- Support for serial output devices such as modems, card reader devices, digital cameras, and more.
- Interface: Mini USB
- +3.3V and +5.0V signal Level Support using SMD jumper.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE 4.2-5.2, Windows CE 6.0
- DTR and CTS pins. DTR pin can be used for Automatic Reset of Arduino Pro Mini boards while coding downloads
Package Include :
1 x TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power module.