1-Channel 5V Relay Module is a 5V 1-channel relay interface board with screw terminal, it can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. The board has a high-quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 15A at 125V or 10AA at 250V AC. Relay has three connections – Common – C, Normally Open-NO, Normally Closed-NC brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which makes it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interfaced with our development boards using our jumper wires.
- Brand new and high quality.
- 1-Channel Relay interface board,
- Equipped with high-current relay : 15A @ 125V or 10AA at 250V A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)
Package Includes :
- 1-Channel 5V Relay Module