This DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi Output Voltage Conversion is also known as a Buck Converter or a Step-Down Voltage Converter. The module is capable of altering the output of the power source/supply before supplying it to the load to deliver the specified power to your load. The device is very flexible and easy to use. The module is powered by a 6V to 12V DC input and provides three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output, which is a direct connection to the DC input (input to the module). It is perfect for providing support power for your electronic design, and every DIY hobbyist should have a couple of these flexible power supplies on their electronics workbench. They can also be used as a multi-output fixed voltage DC power supply in electronic equipment designs.
- Output power on/off switch
- Two-row multiple pin outputs, easy to use and connect
- Red LED illuminates when input DC power is supplied and output is turned ON.
- 3.3V DC at 800mA maximum current
- 5.0V DC at 800mA maximum current
- 12V DC (the 12V output is directly connected to the input, i.e. with 12VDC input, this output will be 12VDC; with 9VDC input, this output will be 9VDC)
- Small and Handy Module.
- Dual-side plate design
- Easy to use.
1 x DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module.