NodeMCU v2 – Lua Based ESP8266 Development Kit, based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. NodeMCU v2, combined with NodeMCU Firmware, powers your development in the fastest way. This version has CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, breadboard compatibility. It can be programmed with the Arduino IDE. The high-quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise, your board won’t be recognized.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
NodeMCU v2 Includes:
- 1x NodeMCU v2 – Lua Based ESP8266 Development module