This MT3608 DC-DC Step Up Power Booster Module is a low-cost module that can step-up a 2 to 24V input voltage up to a 5 to 28V output at up to 2A. The MT3608 converter IC has over-current and thermal limiting features built-in to safely shut the device down if driven too hard. DC-DC boost converters step up the input voltage to a higher voltage while also stepping down the available current since the module can’t output more power than its inputs. This boost converter is adjustable and capable of outputting a voltage in the range of 5.0 to 28V at a continuous current of up to 1.5A depending on input/output voltage settings with 1A available with most settings.
Note, Since it is a boost converter, the input voltage must be lower than the output voltage.
- Electrical characteristics1). The maximum output current: 2 a
- The input voltage: 2 v ~ 24 v
- The maximum output voltage: 28 v
- Efficiency: ≤93%
- product size: 36 mm * 17 mm * 14 mm
- The module of the IN+ and – after 2~24v, IN adjusting the potentiometer can adjust the output voltage, the output voltage is greater than the input voltage
- The input voltage should not exceed the maximum input voltage