Moisture Sensor is used to detect moisture. This is very sensitive to the ambient humidity. When the soil is dry the module outputs a high level, otherwise outputs low. This sensor can be used to make an automatic watering system, so that garden plants can be watered without people to manage.
- Sensitivity adjustable using potentiometer
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Dual output mode: digital output, the analog output being more accurate.
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Comparator LM393 chip
Interface Description (4-wire):
1. VCC: 3.3 V-5V
2. GND: GND
3. DO: digital output interface (0 and 1)
4. AO: Analog Output Interface
The threshold value can be set through potentiometer adjustment. DO port outputs high when the soil humidity exceeds the set threshold value, else it remains zero. Analog output AO connected through the AD converter can be used for more precise values of moisture level.
- 1x Soil Hygrometer humidity detection module set
- 6x Female to female jumper wires