PH stands for the power of hydrogen, which is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline.”
This pH sensor is easy to use and can be used as a plug and play solution to measure the pH value of a solution without any additional circuit required.
It has an LED that works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector, and a PH2.0 sensor interface.
To use it, just connect the pH sensor with the BNC connector, and plug the PH2.0 interface into the analog input port of any Arduino controller. With a simple program to a ready analog voltage, you will get the pH value easily.
- Module Power: 5.00V
- Module Size : 43 x 32mm(1.69×1.26″)
- Measuring Range :0 – 14PH
- Measuring Temperature: 0 – 60 ℃
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ℃)
- Response Time: ≤ 1min
- pH Sensor with BNC Connector
- pH2.0 Interface (3-foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED