ULN2003 IC is one of the most commonly used Motor driver IC generally used when we need to drive high current loads using digital logic circuits like Op-maps, Timers, Gates, Arduino, PIC, ARM etc. For example a motor that requires 9V and 300mA to run cannot be powered by an Arduino I/O hence we use this IC to source enough current and voltage for the load.
- Contains 7 high-voltage and high current Darlington pairs
- Each pair is rated for 50V and 500mA
- Input pins can be triggered by +5V
- All seven Output pins can be connected to gather to drive loads up to (7×500mA) ~3.5A.
- Can be directly controlled by logic devices like Digital Gates, Arduino, PIC etc
- Available in 16-pin DIP, TSSOP, SOIC packages
There are no reviews yet.