This tiny module is perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher LiPo cells such as 16550s that do not have their own protection circuit. Based around the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 Deep Drain Battery Protection IC this module offers 1A charge current. The module cuts off charging current when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage – and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
- Under Voltage Cut off / Deep Drain Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Adjustable Current Limit through R-Prog
- Over-voltage charging protection
- USB Micro Connector (with more commonly available usb cables)
- LED Status Indicator for Charging / Full charge status monitoring
- Module Name: Rechargeable lithium battery module
- Method: linear charge 1%
- Charging current: 1A Adjustable (Through 1.2k R3 RPROG Resistor)
- Charge Accuracy: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Over-discharge / Deep Drain protection voltage: 2.5V
- Over-current protection: 3A
- Charging input interface: Micro USB
- Working temperature: -10 Degree to +85 Degree
- Polarity Reversal: Not Allowed
- Weight: 1.7g
- Dimensions: 28 * 17 * 1.1mm
There are no reviews yet.