Real-time clock module with the DS3231 chip(RTC ). This module ensures that the Arduino knows the exact time at all times. By connecting the Arduino to the ´qw´ pin, it is possible to generate an interrupt every second with which sensor values or a display can be addressed.
This module uses the DS3231, which is the big brother of DS1307. This chip has an integrated timing crystal and temperature sensor, which provides more stability. With this module, you have just that little extra precision and reliability that the predecessor is missing. The chip is fully compatible with the predecessor and therefore requires no modification in the source code.
- Communication: I2C interface.
- Keep track of the time precisely even when the module is not connected (battery backup)
- Year – month – day hour: minute: second
- Connection for a trigger with interval (1Hz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 32kHz)
- 56 Bytes Non-volatile memory
- Greater precision than the DS1307
- Extra memory chip: AT24C32 (32K bytes)
- Built-in temperature sensor (deviation of ± 3 ° C)