This PZEM-004T Multi-function AC Power Monitor is very popular in electrical consumption measurement projects. It is capable of measuring four interrelated electrical variables as voltage, current, power, and energy. This tiny PZEM-004T circuit is great for measuring AC (RMS) voltage, current, and power (single-phase). The unit easily interfaces with Arduino and other hardware using the code library. Simply power the board with a power supply (or you can use the AC source you are measuring) and connect the circular sensor to the board. Run the wire through the circular sensor and you`re ready to start measuring the voltage, current, and power. The circuit also comes with a TTL to USB adapter wire for easy connection to a computer or microcontroller.
This module features a TTL serial data communication interface, you can read and set the relevant parameters via the serial port; but if you want to communicate with a device which has USB or RS232 (such as a computer), you need to be equipped with different TTL pinboard (USB communication needs to be equipped with TTL to USB pinboard; RS232 communication needs to be equipped with TTL to RS232 pinboard).
The PZEM-004T features a built-in button on the panel, used to make the electricity clear function.
- Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, power).
- The power button clear function.
- Power-down data storage function (cumulative power down before saving).
- PC PC display function (display voltage, current, active power, power).
- The serial communication function (comes with TTL serial interface, through various terminals to communicate with the adapter plate, read, and set the parameters).
1 x PZEM-004T Multi-function AC Power Monitor Module
1 x CT coil