Pro mini atmega328 3.3v 8mhz is a 3.3V Arduino board running on an 8MHz bootloader. Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need.
It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board
- Arduino-compatible Board. New.
- ATmega328 running at 8MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- Max 150mA output
- Over-current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- DC input 3.3V up to 12V
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs
- Size：（Long）33mm *（wide1）18 mm *（high）6mm
1PC*Mini Pro 3.3V 8M Atmega328 Replace ATmega128 Arduino Compatible Nano