The MT8870 based DTMF (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) decoder module is commonly used to control robots with a mobile phone, it is also used in different kinds of home automation projects where mobile dial pad input is required. This module works as a tone decoder that uses its 3.5 mm audio connector socket to get the input audio signal. It is popularly used for mobile and fixed telephone voice dialing and recording-related functions.
- Power Input: 5V Nominal (4.5V – 5.5V)
- Onboard 3.5mm jack input Facility
- MT8870 Based Frequency Decoder
- 5 Channel Interface
- Detects 0-9, A-D, *, #
- LED notifier for Output state
- 2.54” Pin pitch
- Board Dimension: 37 x 25 x 12 mm (l x w x h)
There are no reviews yet.