MQ-135 Air Quality Sensor Module is used for hazardous gas detection apparatus for the family, the environment, suitable for ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfur, benzene vapor, smoke and other gases harmful gas detection, gas-sensitive. Detection Range: 10 – 300 ppm NH3, 10 – 1000 ppm Benzene, 10 – 300 Alcohol.
1. Size: 32mm (length) * 22mm (width) * 27mm (height)
2. Weight: 7g
3. Main chip: LM393, MQ-5 gas sensor
4. Working voltage: DC 5 volts
5. Has a signal output indication.
6. Dual signal output (analog output AOUT and TTL level output DOUT)
7. TTL output valid signal is low level (when output low level, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
8. Analog output 0-5V voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
9. High sensitivity to butane, propane, and methane
10. The reference concentration can be adjusted by the blue potentiometer. The reference concentration is reduced clockwise, counterclockwise rotation, reference thick Elevated
11. Has a long service life and reliable stability
12. Fast response recovery features
A hazardous gas detection apparatus for the family, the environment. Suitable for ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfur, benzene vapor, smoke, and other gases harmful gas detection. Gas-sensitive element test concentration range: 10 to 1000ppm