These Mini HDMI to HDMI cables are the perfect low-cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi Zero to your HDMI monitor or TV.
This is the latest high-speed version V1.4 with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support, available in 1m, 2m or 5m lengths (select before adding to cart).
This HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 or 4:
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi 4 (Micro HDMI) cable
- for a Raspberry Pi 3 (Full HDMI) cable
The moulded connector style may change between batches. if you’re planning on using this cable with the Official Raspberry Pi Case .
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Mini HDMI Male (19 Pin) to HDMI Male (19 Pin)
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire