The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, and the SPI interface via the file system driver, microcontroller system to complete the MicroSD card read and write files. Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE that comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Supports micro SD card (<=2G), micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- The power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Size: 4.1 x 2.4 cm
There are no reviews yet.