The MAX30102 is integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor biosensor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection. The MAX30102 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process for mobile and wearable devices. The MAX30102 operates on a single 1.8V power supply and a separate 5.0V power supply for the internal LEDs. Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
- Tiny 12.7mm x 12.7mm (0.5in x 0.5in) Board Size
- Free Algorithm
- Highly-integrated, small-size sensor
- Non-chest based heart-rate/SpO2 detection
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 1 x MAX30102 Pulse Oximeter & Heart-Rate Module