The Hc-06 is a Serial port Bluetooth module that having fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with a complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Blue core 04-External single-chip Bluetooth with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200bps can be passed seamlessly from your computer to your target. The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required. Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit if you need to attach this to a computer.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standard
- Power Level: Class2(+6dBm)
- Band: 2.40GHz—2.48GHz, ISM Band
- Receiver sensitivity: -85dBm
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Modulation mode: Gauss Frequency Shift Keying
- Operating voltage range:+3.3V to +6V
- Operating temperature range: -20ºC to +55ºC
- Operating Current: 40mA
Hc-06 Bluetooth Module Advantages:
- Hc-06 is the best option when short-distance wireless communication is needed. The module is used for wireless communications of less than 100 meters.
- The module is very easy to interface and to communicate.
- The module is one of the cheapest solutions for wireless communication of all types present in the market.
- The module consumes very little power to function and can be used on battery-operated mobile systems.
- The module can be interfaced with almost all controllers or processors as it uses a UART interface.
- Hobby projects
- Engineering applications
- Mobile Phone Accessories
- Computer Peripherals
- Sports and Leisure Equipment
- USB Dongles
- 1x Hc-06 Bluetooth Module
There are no reviews yet.