The ESP-32 DEV KIT is one of the development boards created by ESP-32 DEV KIT to evaluate the ESP-WROOM-32 module. It is based on the ESP32 microcontroller that boasts Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and Low Power support all in a single chip. ESP-32 DEV KIT uses Lua Scripting language and is an open-source Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
Features of ESP-32 DEV KIT ESP-32
- Open-source IoT Platform
- Easily Programmable
- Low cost & Simple to Implement
- WI-FI enabled
ESP-32 DEV KITESP-32S specifications:
- Wireless Module – ESP-WROOM-32 with Espressig ESP32 dual-core processor with 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Expansion – 2x 19 pin headers with GPIOs, Analog inputs (ADC), UART, I2C, VP/VNBbreadboard compatible
- USB – 1x micro USB port for power and programming
- Misc – BOOT and EN buttons, red (power) and blue (GPIO2) LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V via USB or Vin pin
1 X ESP-32 DEV KIT V1 Development Board
There are no reviews yet.