The Attiny85 Microcontroller is a The high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general-purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high-speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
- Program Memory Type Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB) 8
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS)20
- SRAM (B)512
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes)512
- Digital Communication Peripherals 1-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals 5PWM
- Timers 2 x 8-bit
- Number of Comparators 1
- Temperature Range (°C) -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V) 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count 8
- 1 x ATtiny85 Microcontroller
There are no reviews yet.