4-Wheel Robot Chassis Kit, an easy to assemble and use robot chassis platform. The Chassis kit provides you with everything you need to give your robot a fast four-wheel-drive platform with plenty of room for expansion to add various sensors and controllers.
Just add your electronics – Arduino/Raspberry Pi and Motor Driver and you can start programming your robot. It offers a large space with predrilled holes for mounting sensors and electronics as per your requirement. This robot chassis lets you get your mechanical platform ready in minutes and quickstart your robot building process.
Wheeled Robots are the most popular robot platforms and are easy to run, maintain and use. Simple to build and program, this kit is the simplest robot platform. Highly recommended for beginners and novice users. Building robots using this wheeled kit is fun and a great learning experience too. The 4WD Kit lets you go faster, carry more weight, and carry bigger load compared to the 2WD Kit. You can build line-following robots, obstacle avoiding robots, and other robots using this kit.
Features of 4-Wheel Robot Chassis Kit
- Simple mechanical structure, easy for installation.
- Adopts 4 DC motors for better power, speed, and load capacity
- Large and stable Chassis, easy for expansion.
- Easy interface with Arduino development platform
- Enormous space between middle & bottom chassis
- This kit is great for DIY Learning, Academic Research, Hobby Projects, and Robot Competitions
- Operating Voltage: 3-6V DC
- Length: about 25.3cm
- Width: about 14.8cm
- Tyre Diameter: 6.5cm
- 2 x 4WD Robot Car Chassis (Acrylic)
- 4 x High Power DC Motor
- 4 x Wheels
- 8 x Fastener
- 6x M3 6mm Screw
- 4x M2.5 25mm Screw
- 4x 2.5 20mm Screw
- 14 x M3 nuts
- 6 x L30+6 spacer
- 8 X M3 30mm screw