MG995 is a servo motor that is popular for its performance and its accuracy. The motor is used in many applications mainly being robotics and drones.
MG995 has three terminals as mentioned in pin diagram and the function of each pin is given below.
|1||Signal pin (Orange pin)||The PWM signal which states the axis position is given through this pin.|
|2||VCC (Red pin)||Positive power supply for servo motor is given to this pin.|
|3||Ground(Brown pin)||This pin is connected to ground of circuit or power supply.|
MG995 technical details
- Metal geared servo for more life
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- High speed rotation for quick response
- Fast control response
- Constant torque throughout the servo travel range
- Excellent holding power
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Operating voltage range: 4.8 V to 7.2 V
- Stall torque: 9.4kg/cm (4.8v); 11kg/cm (6v)
- Operating speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60º (6 V)
- Rotational degree: 360º
- Dead band width: 5 μs
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC to +55ºC
- Current draw at idle: 10mA
- No load operating current draw: 170mA
- Current at maximum load: 1200mA
There are no reviews yet.