This 330w Mono Solar Panel-Canadian solar cells (A-class). The solar panel is very powerful and is very suitable for charging batteries and solar generators on the boat, gazebos or camping. It is weatherproof and waterproof and can therefore be permanently mounted.
The 160 W solar panel has a universal MC4 output. Via this output, the solar panel can daily generate an average of 700 Wh of energy. You can store this energy in a solar generator or 12V lead-acid batteries (in combination with a charge controller). This way, you can use the generated solar energy to power/charge your devices. The Monocrystalline solar cells have an efficiency of +/- 19%.
The solar panel has a size of 148 x 67 x 3,5 cm, and weighs 10,4 kg. It is characterized by a strong aluminum frame and safety glass which is weatherproof. On the back, there is a waterproof junction box.
Features of 330 W Monocrystalline solar panel:
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- CE certified
- Rating Power Voltage: 18,2V
- CE gecertificeerd
- By bypass diode minimized performance degradation in the shade
- Surface consists of hardened ESG glass with a weather-resistant coating
- The frame is made of anodized aluminum
- Performance guarantee to 10 years by 90% and to 25 years 80%
- 2x Bypass Diode