Schottky diodes have very low forward drop voltage VF, making them ideal for fast switching applications at lower current ratings. 1N5822 has a forward voltage drop of a minimum of 0.525 V, requiring a 0.525 V to conduct in a forward-biased direction. The 1N5822 has a maximum average forward rectified current IF(AV) of 3A. The maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage VRRM for 1N5822 is 40V.
Applications of 1N5822
- Low voltage high-frequency inverters
- Dc/dc converters
- detect signals
- Polarity protection applications
- radio frequency (RF) applications
- logic circuits, due to fast switching
- Schottky diodes are used in switched-mode power supplies
- IF(AV) 3.0 A
- VRRM 20 V, 30 V, 40 V
- IFSM 80 A
- VF 0.475 V, 0.500 V, 0.525 V
- TJ max. 125 °C
- Package DO-201AD
There are no reviews yet.