This is a silicon rectifier diode with high current capability. 1N5399 diode has a cathode (-) and anode (+). In the schematic symbol, the tip of the triangle with the line on top of it is the cathode. The cathode is marked on the body of a diode by a band. Diode polarity Current can flow from the anode to the cathode only and never from the cathode to the anode – 1N5399 diode is like a one-way valve.
Characteristics of 1N5399 diode 1.5A Power Diode:
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage – 1000 V
- Maximum Average Forward Output Current – 1.5 A
- Maximum Forward Voltage Dropper element at 1.0A DC – 1.1 V
- Typical Junction Capacitance 20 pF
- Package – DO-15
- Weight 0.38 grams
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range -65…+175 °C
- 1x 1N5399 diode1.5A Diode 10pcs per pack
There are no reviews yet.