1N4007 is a rectifier diode, designed specifically for circuits that need to convert alternating current to direct current. It can pass currents of up to 1 A, and have a peak inverse voltage (PIV) rating of 1,000 V.
Characteristics of 1N4007 1A Power Diode:
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage 1000V
- Maximum RMS Voltage 700V
- Maximum DC Blocking Voltage 1000V
- Average Forward Current: 1.0A
- Peak Forward Surge Current: 30A
- Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage: 1.0V
- Maximum DC Reverse Current At Rated DC Blocking Voltage: 5.0µA @ 25°C
- Typical Junction Capacitance: 15pF
- Typical Reverse Recovery Time: 2.0us
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 150°C
- 1x 1N4007 1A Power Diode 10pcs per pack
There are no reviews yet.